Michael F. Pizzillo, M.D.
Dr. Pizzillo also holds a second Certificate of Added Qualifications (CAQ) in Sports Medicine, making him one of thirty six physicians nationwide and one of five physicians in New Jersey to hold two orthopedic subspecialty certificates (2017 ABOS data).
- Team physician for the NCAA Division I Fairleigh Dickenson University
- Team physician for the Dwight-Englewood School
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Englewood, NJ
- Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, NJ
- Metropolitan Surgery Center, Hackensack, NJ
Dr. Pizzillo has fellowship training in shoulder surgery as well as hand and upper extremity surgery,having completed specialty training at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- New York Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society