James R. Cole, M.D.
Dr. James Cole is a graduate of Princeton University and Columbia University Medical School. He completed his residency at New York Orthopedic Hospital and fellowship in Scoliosis at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York. He is licensed in New Jersey and New York. He is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery – specializing in scoliosis and general orthopedics. Dr. Cole has had numerous articles published and lectures nationally. Dr. Cole is a leader in the Englewood Hospital medical community where he currently serves as chairman of the Orthopedics Department.
Disorders of the Spine, General Orthopedics
- Former Instructor in Surgery – Cornell University
- Former Instructor in Orthopedic Surgery – University of Buffalo Medical School
- Former Instructor in Surgery – Hospital for Special Surgery
- Team physician for the NCAA Division I Fairleigh Dickenson University
- Team physician for the Dwight-Englewood School
Dr. Cole completed his undergraduate studies at Princeton University. He attended medical school at Columbia University and completed his orthopedic training at the New York Orthopedic Hospital. Dr. Cole completed a fellowship in Scoliosis at the Hospital for Special Surgery.
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association