Brian A. Cole, M.D.
Dr. Cole specializes in Adult and Pediatric spinal surgery and has appeared with Dan Rather of CBS for his procedures on kyphoplasty and and Max Gomez of NBC for his procedures on nucleoplasty. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. Dr. Cole lectures extensively and has written numerous articles about spinal conditions and surgery in the adult and pediatric populations.
Lumbar Disc Surgery, Cervical Disc Surgery, Spinal Fusion, Minimal Invasive Surgery, Kyphoplasty
- Former Clinical Instructor of Orthopedic Surgery for Temple University’s School of Medicine
- Team physician for the NCAA Division I Fairleigh Dickenson University
- Team physician for the Dwight-Englewood School
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Englewood, NJ
- Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, NJ
Dr. Cole holds a B.A. from Columbia University. He attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania. Continuing his education, Dr. Cole completed his internship and residency at St. Vincent’s Hospital/New York Medical College, where he was Chief Resident. He completed a fellowship in Adult and Pediatric Spinal Surgery at Temple University and the Shriners Hospital for Crippled Children.
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American Medical Association
- Bergen County Medical Society
- American Academy of Pain Management