Asit K. Shah, M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Shah’s primary interest is in minimally invasive hip and knee replacement, and complex revision hip and knee reconstructions. His research has been featured in several peer reviewed publications and has been the recipient of multiple awards, such as the International Society for Technology in Arthroplasty Hap Paul Award and a National Institute of Health Research Grant. Dr. Shah lectures nationally and has been invited numerous times to the Orthopedic Research Society’s Annual Meetings and has been an invited faculty at the Harvard Hip and Knee Arthroplasty Course.
Dr. Shah is continuing a strong tradition of patient care, education, and research with Englewood Orthopedic Associates. Dr. Shah plans to develop an active joint replacement practice and create a center for joint replacement at Englewood Hospital. Dr. Shah has a keen interest in the area of minimally invasive joint surgery, bone-metal interaction, and computer-assisted surgery.
- Clinical Instructor, Department of Orthopedics, Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Orthopedic Instructor, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Englewood, NJ
- Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, NJ
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons