Anne J. Miller, M.D.
Dr. Miller is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Medical School. She is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery and holds a Certificate of Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery. She is licensed in New Jersey and New York. Dr. Miller lectures nationally and has published numerous articles concerning surgery and conditions of the hand. Dr. Miller has been an examiner for the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery for the past 7 years. She currently serves as President of the American Foundation or Surgery of the Hand, and the Vice President of the New York Society for Surgery of the Hand. She is involved nationally with leadership in the American Society for Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Miller also serves as a volunteer with Healing the Children, performing surgery for children from under-served parts of the world who need upper extremity reconstruction.
Dr. Miller limits her practice to disorders of the hand, wrist and elbow. Particular areas of concentration include reconstruction of arthritic disorders including small joint replacement surgery, complex fracture fixation, reconstruction of congenital deformities, arthroscopy of the wrist and hand, and nerve compression disorders.
- Team physician for the NCAA Division I Fairleigh Dickenson University
- Team physician for the Dwight-Englewood School
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Englewood, NJ
- Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, NJ
- Metropolitan Surgery Center, Hackensack, NJ
Dr. Miller completed her undergraduate studies at Princeton University, where she graduated with High Honors, Phi Beta Kappa and Sigma Chi. She attended medical school at Harvard. Continuing her education, Dr. Miller completed her internship at the New England Deaconess Hospital and her residency at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, where she was Chief Resident. She completed a fellowship in hand surgery at the New England Baptist Hospital and Tufts New England Medical Center.
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- New York Society for Surgry of the Hand
- Ruth Jackson Orthopedic Society
- NJ Medical Society
Honors & Awards
- Castle & Connelly – Best Doctor, Hand Surgery