Getting ready for your appointment
Your time is valuable. And because we want your visit to be as smooth and efficient as possible, the information in this section is intended to help you prepare in advance for your appointment.
Paperwork for your initial visit can be lengthy, and it is important you take your time and provide as much detail as possible when completing it. If you are unable to do this, please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment in order to give yourself enough time to complete the form.
New Patient Demographic form – Please complete our new patient demographic form. This will automatically go to the office and we will enter the information in so it is ready when you arrive.
Medical History form – Please download print this form so that you can complete it prior to the appointment. This will speed
What to Bring
- Completed Patient History form
- A list of your current medications
- X-rays, MRIs or other imaging films
- Information about what treatments and medications you have tried in the past
- Any medical records that you think might be helpful
- Questions you want to ask your physician
- Current photo identification
- Insurance information and card
- Referral from your primary care physician, if applicable
- Co-pays and any outstanding balances
What to Expect
On your first visit, your physician will:
- Review your records, health history
- Discuss your symptoms with you.
- Determine if further diagnostic testing is necessary.
- If diagnostic testing is necessary you may be asked to schedule a follow-up appointment with the doctor to allow time for the test and evaluation of the test before a treatment plan is discussed.
- Finally, your physician will discuss your options for treatment or prevention.
Directions and Parking
Each of our locations has onsite parking.
For directions please click here
If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled appointment, we require that you provide 24-hours advance notification of your intent to cancel. This will allow us to reallocate that time to someone in need of treatment. Please call (201) 569-2770 to cancel and reschedule your appointment.