Getting ready for your appointment
Your time is valuable. And because we want your visit to be as smooth and efficient as possible, the information in this section is intended to help you prepare in advance for your appointment.
Sign up for MyChart
We are trying to get as much information from you prior to your appointment. This will help to make your appointment as smooth as possible.
MyChart/Patient Portal Page – Start here to complete the necessary online forms.
Consent for Treatment/Privacy page – Please go here to sign consent for treatment.
What to Bring
- Completed Patient History form
- A list of your current medications
- X-rays, MRIs or other imaging films
- Information about what treatments and medications you have tried in the past
- Any medical records that you think might be helpful
- Questions you want to ask your physician
- Current photo identification
- Insurance information and card
- Referral from your primary care physician, if applicable
- Co-pays and any outstanding balances
What to Expect
On your first visit, your physician will:
- Review your records, health history
- Discuss your symptoms with you.
- Determine if further diagnostic testing is necessary.
- If diagnostic testing is necessary you may be asked to schedule a follow-up appointment with the doctor to allow time for the test and evaluation of the test before a treatment plan is discussed.
- Finally, your physician will discuss your options for treatment or prevention.
Directions and Parking
Each of our locations has onsite parking.
For directions please click here
If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled appointment, we require that you provide 24-hours advance notification of your intent to cancel. This will allow us to reallocate that time to someone in need of treatment. Please call (201) 569-2770 to cancel and reschedule your appointment.